Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Konjac Sponge - Original - Facial Sponge, 100% Natural Sponge, Eco-Friendly - Gentle Exfoliating Sponge, Deep Cleansing, Improved Skin Texture - Konjac Facial Cleansing Sponge - Natural Beauty Products -Free of Chemicals, Parabens, Sulphates, Fragrances & Coloring. Good for Extra Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic

So I got this at a discounted price to give my honest review on it and I wanted to try it because I always have bad breakouts on my face and it gets red . So I was excited tog et this and try it . Now I have to admit , I was very unsure when it came in the mail because it was smaller than I expected . It came in a tiny box because the sponge was small . You can see in the picture the size of it when it came , I placed a quarter on it to give everyone an idea . The feeling of it when I took it out , was a rock hard but light as a sponge and sponge feeling kind of feel . I did as it said on the box and let it soak in warm water for about 45 seconds and it was all wet . After it soaked in water, it became like 3 times it's size and I LOVED the feeling . It kind of felt like a fat cake , like one of those sponge cakes , and sponge combined . It's not a regular sponge at all . Feels really cool and comes with a little strong attached to it so you can hang it up on the mirror above your sink . It makes like little bubbles on your face and actually makes it feel really clean and makes your face feel soft . Than once you're done you just press it between both hands to get the extra water out of it . DON'T EVER ring it out and twist it , it will ruin the fibers in it and won't be good to use . Than you just hand it up on the little suction cup hook that it comes with and you're good to go (:

You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Konjac-Sponge-Eco-Friendly-Hypoallergenic-Biodegradable/dp/B00MGVKA4C/ref=cm_rdp_product





1 comment: