Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Oil Absorbing Sheets | Blotting Paper - Large - 100 Pack - Voted #1 Best Oil Blotting Sheets


These Oil absorbing sheets are far the best I have ever had ! 

-Great for oily skin
-Helps prevent breakouts/acne
-Very absorbent 
-Does NOT smudge or remove makeup !

I was really amazed and had no idea how much oil was actually on my face until I actually tried these. It was honestly disgusting . And when I can use these even when I have makeup on and it does not affect it at all , I was in love . I use these everyday on my face and it has helped me improve my skin . I have less pimples , and redness on my face from breakouts . You have no idea how much the oil is really affecting your skin on your face until you have tried these and start to see the improvements like I have .

The sheets are not to thick and not to thin . They kind of remind me of little dryer sheets ... that's also what they kind of feel like . They are Eco friendly , and have Green tea infused into them . This also helps your skin and is very soothing and non-irritating to sensitive skin .

You can check them out HERE on Amazon now !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment