Saturday, February 14, 2015

XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 Curling Iron - Hair Curler - Curlz


I don't curl my hair much anymore , but that's going to change now . I was actually excited to get this at a discounted price and use this hair curling iron by Xtava to leave my honest review about it . It's so easy to use and makes you at ease of mind when you do use it . It's great quality , and it's just the right size where you can easily hold it in your hand and curl your hair with no problem . It has only 5 buttons . On/Off , than a button to lower and higher the temperature , and than the rotating buttons , left and right . It has an LCD screen to tell you the temperature you have it set to . And also in the manual , I was very impressed how Xtava made it so easy to read and to care for your hair . It tells you what temperature to set it to for the kind of hair you have . Which you do not get with other curling irons . Why risk over frying your hair ? Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore , I always messed my hair up because I was afraid I was going to burn it haha . It's so easy to hit the left and right button when curling your hair . It rotates it so smoothly without any difficulty at all . And I have to say , I am very impressed with the swivel cord . It literally rotates 360 degrees so it doesn't get tangled or caught on anything . I also got the 5 in 1 attachments for this which I highly recommend if you want different styled curls . They are so easy to attach and make all the difference . I must say , XTAVA really does have professional products , and I will be getting more products from them soon . I'm hooked .

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Auto-Rotating-Curling-Iron/dp/B00RFX553W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

No comments:

Post a Comment