Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chalk Markers By Colore - 6mm Bullet and Chisel Tip - 8 Pack Bright Vibrant Colors Review

So it comes with 8 different colored chalk markers .

-Sky Blue
-Yellow
-White
-Ruby Red
-Orange
-Neon Green
-Pink
- && Purple !

The colors are eye popping . Such bright fun filled colors to light up any room or writing you are doing . It comes in a silicone little holder for the markers which love , because when I get stuff like this everything winds up all over the place and I loose it lol So the cup is a plus of course .

It's pretty simple to get these going . You just take off the cap and keep having to press down on the tip to get the chalk liquid to flow to the writing tip of it . Than you are good to go ! I like how these are not just for writing thou . You can color with them as well like I demonstrated in the video . So it would be great for kids to use . You can use these on multiple surfaces and it wipes off with no problem .

You can use these to

- Write on cars for big days or events
-Writing Boards
-Whiteboards
-Chalkboards
-Menu Boards
-Glass windows/cabinets
Basically almost every surface you can wipe .

To clean , I just used a baby wet wipe and a dry paper towel to wipe everything away . very easy to clean up .

The only thing I wished was different for these , is the holder for it . I would of liked to actually pick the color I wanted , but you just get any color that is sent . Other than that , I like them (:



And if you are interested in checking them out , you can click this link: www.amazon.com/Chalk-Markers-By-Colore-Vibrant/dp/B00PJEY0MG/ref=cm_cr-mr-title and check them out on Amazon !



No comments:

Post a Comment